Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trendy Fall Tip For Men...

I made Omari fall in love with his Black and White DKNY one; now, I want you ( you sexxy trendy man) to fall in love with it too. What is it?


Alexander Olch $140, available at www.olch.com.
( Trust me, you can find reasonably priced plaid ties at your local department store or men's wear store/boutique.)

Be adventureous and go grab you a funky or traditional plaid tie. With plaid being so popular, it will definitely be easy to find the right one to fit your style. Just make sure the colors are appropriate for yout skin tone AND make sure the weight of the plaid is appropriate for your figure and suit/ensamble. You may want to even play around with the texture and fabric; wool would actually be a great option for this Fall/Winter. Want to look even more stylish with your tie? Pair it with a different scaled plaid shirt. Want another tip? Well...you will have to ask me, Revamped Image Consulting, personally. ;)



Happy Sunday! Check me out some more, right now at Revamped Image Consulting.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I did fall in love with this style of tie and get compliments everytime I wear it.

    ReplyDelete