Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Before and After Photos



Hey everyone! I am super excited. For a while, I invited numerous people to participate in my very first photo shoot; it was amazing! I felt that as an Image/Wardrobe Consultant, it was imperative to actually show people what I do. I mean afterall, appearance is all visual. Well, thanks to Floyd Garrett Photography, I have some of the first photos available. You can check them out on the gallery page of my website. I also have some sweet deals available too. You can read more about them on my very first E-Blast.

By the way, if you check any other Image Consultant, Stylist, Fashion Consultant,or Personal Shopper's website in the Chicago area right now, you will see that most likely, I am the only one with professional before and after photos. That alone is what really inspired me to go ahead and have a photo shoot. Big thanks to EVERYONE who participated.

I thank Jesus for all his blesings and I am looking forward to many more!! Click the link below and enjoy!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Great-Deals-from-the-Stylish--Revamped-Image-Consulting.html?soid=1103672116605&aid=Fcqu6mOkHb8

No comments:

Post a Comment